Welcome

Plunging Into The Pool


What if you gave in to desires you had never dared to confess?  

This genre-defying blend of personal memoir and steamy erotic fiction reveals my answer. 
 
I thought John was safely confined to the realm of my secret fantasies, 
but his reappearance rekindled smoldering desires that had never been fully extinguished.
Drinks after work led to a subtly flirtatious dinner, tensions increased when we met again, and I realized I would be unable to resist if he would only make the right move.
Would he satisfy the longings I had thought could never be fulfilled?

If we took the Plunge Into The Pool, the release of pent up desire would surely be so forceful 
as to result in an encounter that, when described in explicit detail, 
would definitely not be appropriate for readers under 18.


   Mark and John hadn’t seen each other since high school, but John’s return after 24 years leads to an encounter unlike anything either of them had ever experienced.  
   Readers expecting to get right to the explicit details will be disappointed. This confessional novella is more about how this encounter came to pass, why it was important to Mark and what he thought about it. 
  Still, all the juicy details are included, so this title is for adult readers only.



You can read the beginning of my story in the posts immediately below,
or follow this link to the entire story:


Free Epub available here. 

Free PDF available here.

Dedication
  My story is dedicated to the female reader. I love talking to women, sharing my thoughts with them, and hearing their stories. So I decided to write this description of my experience in full detail to give a little back for all the pleasures women have provided throughout my life. 
  I hope there are at least a few female readers who will be intrigued by my story, and who will enjoy getting into my head to hear what I thought about this experience. 
  I also hope they enjoy the mystery of reading a story that unfolds slowly, trusting that the author will explain everything, eventually. 

(This website is for adults only; if you are not an adult, please do not access this site!)