Short Scene - Fill in the Details




Here’s a short scene - an idea for a story.  Hope you can fill in the details.

I have a workout buddy named John.  He’s very attractive, very well built - in every department.  I know that from changing in the locker room after our workouts.

One day, I wore a pair of especially short and tight workout shorts.  When I returned from the gym, my wife asked, "I noticed you wore those shorts today, was that for me?" 

"It's always for you," I answered.  

"Is it? I know you think he has a nice body - do you want him to think you have a nice body too?"

A few days later I heard her talking to one of her girlfriends on the phone -- "It's so exciting, you know. Like I really want him, but I can't have him ... but when Mark's with me, it's like he's with me ... yeah, I know ... I couldn't tell him that. But when Mark's with me, I can't stop thinking about him .... and it makes me want him even more."

A few nights later, she was sleepy, but I was horny. "What if he were here,” I asked her, “then what?”  She murmured affirmatively, afraid to say what she wanted, but I knew, so I said “Then pretend I'm him ..."  After, I thought that her thinking that I'm him is really sort of flattering ... and erotic.  We started a little game - we called it “summoning” him, and the sex was always fantastic when we did.

Then one day I came home and I heard her in the bedroom.  I heard a loud buzzing and I knew she was using her vibrator.  Her toy - a huge, natural-looking, 9 inches.  But more important, she was crying out his name - “John, John, yes John.” 

I let her finish, then went into our bedroom, and without saying anything, went down on her.  "Your lips are so soothing after he's stretched me out so far and f-ked me raw," she said.  

She kept her toy right on her thigh ... kept her fingers wrapped around it. "Clean him off too ... soothe him."  Feeding his c-k to me, she said "This turns you on, doesn't it? So touch yourself while you suck him."

Later, we started foreplay and she said, "I want him."  "Ok,” I said, “he’s here." I was ready for playacting, like we did before, but she says, "No, I want him inside me." I start to go inside her and she pushes me away. 

"No, I want John ... get John and put him inside me." I get out her toy and start gently. "No harder ... play with my nipples while John f-ks me." Then, she pushes me away ... too distracting ... harder ... let me do it ... she's wilder than I've ever seen before, and comes harder than ever before. "Do you want me to clean you, soothe you?" I ask.  “No,” she says, and just goes to sleep. But I can’t lose my erection and I try not to think about how much I want to clean John.

She wakes up in the middle of the night. "I want John to f-k me again ... and I want you to watch." Ok, I'm sort of sleepy, but I wake up as she has another go at herself -- very hard. "Do you want me to soothe you?" I ask.  “No, you don’t need to.”  "Should I clean, John?" She smiles at me, “You want to, don't you?” 

"Yes, I do." 

"Then lay back ... you're tired." She straddles me and feeds me his c-k. "That's good ... you're so sexy with him in your mouth ... all the way,"  she says, and I finish. "His c-k is so beautiful, isn't it?" She holds it next to mine. "Wouldn't you want a c-k like this?" 

“Oh yes.”  

"But look at the difference, yours could never be like this."  “No, there’s no comparison.” 

She turns it the other way, now it is facing me. "Maybe John will let you play with his ... would you like that? Then say please ..."  "John likes the way you touch him, you make him very hard ... Feel how hard he is ... Do you want more?"  Yes.  "Do you want him inside you?"  Yes. "Say please."  Please.  "Please what?"  Please go inside me.  "Please what was that?" Please f-k me. "That's good. Lift your legs and spread yourself for me ... Spread yourself wide open."