Skip to main content

Where A Thong Pic Leads



When you mentioned the mirrors in your apartment today, I thought about this picture. I hope you like it.
If you'd prefer that I don't send you any more pictures, just let me know.  I won't be offended.
Also, I just wanted to let you know that if you'd like, you can email me directly at plungingintothepool
at gmail.  One reason I say that is that I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures of you that you mentioned.


Thanks!  But do you mind my asking a question?

Is it only the thong that is luscious and stimulating?
Thanks! I'm glad you like my pose.
I hope you don't think my question was out of line. I was just sort of wondering what you were complimenting.
Would you recommend the fishnet or see-through thongs for me?
Are they fun to wear?
Yeah!! there worth the money and the material is very superb.I recommend you purchase the fishnet and see - thru thongs.
Thanks - I will definitely look into fishnet and see-thru thongs!
I like all sorts of girls too. Big Titties and Asses is a plus for me.
If there were one of those girls with you right now - what would you do to her?
Ohh!! i see and i would love to get my penis sucked on and my heavy hanging balls too.
I bet she would really like to do that for you. She would be tempted, I am sure.
I would lay back and she'd be on top of me. She'd put her nipples in
my mouth and I'd go to town while she rubbed my cock against her clit.
Yeah!! that's the sweetest joy for me.I'm single by the way.
Which is the sweetest joy for you - sucking a girl's tits or having
your cock sucked?
Ohh!! i love having my penis sucked on.Especially when she swirls her tongue around my swollen penishead.
Have you ever thought about doing a girl with another guy? Like while
she's twirling her tongue around your penishead, I could be doing her
from behind.
Ohh!! really and that sounds great.I don't mind being caught masturbating or someone watching me.
So if I walked in on you right now, that would't bother you?
No!! it wouldn't bother me if, you happened to walk in on me.
I'd be wearing that white thong from my pics - and just like in the pics you could see how hard I am
Ohh!! i see and who ever walks in on me it's for there pleasure.
Great! Would it be ok if I didn't masturbate myself, but just watched you?
That would be fine and just walk around and pose in your stimulating thongs.
Thanks! That's what I would want to do. When you first told me you liked my pics, I was excited because it was like I was posing for you.
I didn't notice that your penis was hard inside those thongs from your photos.
You are right. But if I was there in the room posing for you, I would be hard.
Just like I am now.
Yeah!! that's fine just do your stimulating poses in those thongs then.
Do you have a couch or something that I could get on top of - like in the pics?
No!! not at the moment and just bring your exercise ball with you and pose on it.
Great idea! You saw in that one pic how wide I can spread my legs. I would do that and straddle that exercise ball - and start bouncing up and down. If you would watch me do that, it would really start to make my penis grow in my thong!
Ohh!! really that's would be good then just start grinding on the exercise ball.My penis throbbing n pulsating while i'm rubbing my hanging balls right now.
I hope you're thinking about me right now. I would keep moving my ass back and forth in front of you. Fast and slow. I wouldn't touch myself because I want to keep going while you come. I want you to come while you're watching me Please come for me.  When you come, I'd want you to stand up and spray your come all over my ass.  Please.
Ohh!! i see and i'll probably bust a big load while your moving your ass back and forth.
I'll keep moving as long as you want and I'd watch in the mirror when you come
Ohh!! really and i'll spray your ass with my hot cum.
squirming my tight little ass in front of you gets me really hot 
this thong between my cheeks is driving me crazy
you were wrong when you said your cock is not that big - I can see it getting really big now
Yeahh!! just keep moving n grinding on the exercise ball and arch your ass up and spread your ass cheeks apart.
I'll spread my legs wider and reach back to pull the strap of the thong even tighter against my hole
that's how I like it
sounds like you know what you're doing
that's the perfect position
i'll do whatever you say
Yeah!! just spread your ass cheeks wider and rub on your anal too.
you know just what to do
i love to play with my ass
While your posing for me i would love to feel the texture on your thong.
please go ahead please touch my thong please
touch me however you want - do anything that you want to me
OHHH that feels so good. I've turned around on the ball so my body is arched back pointing my crotch straight up. I'd spread my legs wide open
touch me wherever you want